Tenure Track and Research Track Faculty Opportunities
To receive full consideration, please complete your application by January 3, 2017. For more information about the School, please visit our website.
Each application MUST include in .pdf format:
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Teaching
- Statement of Research
- 1-3 representative papers
Names and email addresses of 1-3 individuals who have been asked to provide letters of reference.
Note: It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure letters are submitted by the references. The School will not solicit letters of reference.
- Algorithms and Theory
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computational Biology
- Systems Biology
- Biomedical Image Analysis
- Population Genomics
- Computer Vision
- Computer Graphics
- Cybersecurity, Privacy, and Cryptography
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Language Technologies/Natural Language Processing
- Machine Learning
- Performance Modeling/Analysis
- Programming Languages
- Robotics - Robotics Institute is using a separate hiring system, click here to apply.
- Societal Computing
- Software Engineering